- This phone has a large, color display and other essentials for busy professionals with an eye for efficiency and style.
- The Motorola T720 is destined to become the new communications workhorse for high-tech road warriors.
- A vibrant 4,096 color icon-driven display opens the door to a host of timesaving technology features
- including always-on high-speed Internet access available via GPRS technology
- and J2ME functionality for adding customized applications, providing a fully-featured business tool.
- And, as the next step in the evolution of the classic clamshell design, the model T720 sports a chic and sleek exterior that makes a truly smart statement.
- Deliveries of the Motorola T720 are expected in the second half of the year.
Specification (GSM / GPRS Model)
Frequency: GSM 900 / 1800 MHz or GSM 850 / 1900 MHz Dimension: 90 x 47.5 x 21.3 mm Weight: 100g Standby Time: 170 hours Talk Time: 170 mins Data Services: GPRS 4+1 , EMS 5.0, WAP 1.2.1, POP3 email client, Functions Outlook: 4096 colours display external screen for caller display changable back and front cover Funcitons 120 x 160 pixel (main screen) 96 x 32 pixel (external screen) Support J2ME Technology downloadable ringtones, games and funcitons 550mAh Lion Battery iTAP input polyphonic Midi Ringtone 500 Phonebook entries 32 ringtones + 32 customized ringtones
Specification (CDMA Model)
Frequency: CDMA 1X 800 / 1900MHz, AMPS 800MHz Dimension: 90 x 47.5 x 21.3 mm Weight: 95g Standby Time: 225hours Talk Time: 135mins Data Services: CDMA 1X voice and Data, EMS 4.0, WAP 1.2.1 with Push, WTLS class 2, POP3 email client, Functions 4096 colours display external screen for caller display changable back and front cover 120 x 160 pixel (main screen) 96 x 32 pixel (external screen) Support J2ME Technology downloadable ringtones, games and funcitons